Q&A Session + 10 facts about the blogger
Slowly but surely we shall win the race.
Thank you for making it to the blog today, after so many months of planning and working hard behind the scene, the blog is finally live.
Our debut post is a quick Q&A Session to answer some questions you may have about the blog and also to help you get to know the blogger better. If you prefer video, check this out.
What is the Beautiful Almond blog?
Beautiful Almond blog is a lifestyle blog which aims to inspire and empower its readers with the right information and tips to living a truly beautiful and fulfilling life.
Why the name?
So many people struggle with appreciating the various stages of life, but the BA is saying life is beautiful at every stage and we are coming with you through this various stages and we are focused on helping you see that beauty. Plus an Almond is such a beautiful and juicy fruit.
What kind of content should we expect?
We aim to touch on various topics, but our major categories are Fashion, Beauty, Wellness, Lifestyle (which then entails living, travel, food, career, self development etc). Occasionally we would have posts that touch on various topics such as Women empowerment, Environmental Health, Relationships, Finance.
How often will there be new content on the blog?
In order not to shoot ourselves in the foot, We are starting small and scaling up. There will be new content on the blog every fortnight AKA every two weeks. But when we have something we need to say super fast we would publish earlier than every two weeks.
On what days would you publish new posts?
Ideally we would be publishing new content on the blog on Thursdays. We are marking Thursdays as our lucky day, notice the blog launched on a Thursday?
What are the goals for the Beautiful Almond blog?
We are working towards making the Beautiful Almond blog a go-to resource for people on any and every lifestyle topic and trend. We aim to build a community of people who are unapologetically themselves, who are bold to speak their mind, live their truth, accept their vulnerability and love life.
Who is your ideal reader?
Everyone, there will be something on the blog for every gender and subsequently every age group starting from 20. You just need to love life or want to learn how to love and live your life fully.
Brief History of the journey so far?
Beautiful Almond blog was first started in 2016 as a personal blog and it was called Time with Meejakes, it was started on wordpress.com. It was just a platform for self expression but it has evolved into what it is now.
Currently the blog is been run and administered by Jane Frances you can read about her below and here, all blog posts will be written and edited by her. Since she is not an expert on everything and is still learning through this process, there will be regular feature pieces from experts in various fields, guest blogging and collaborations with other bloggers.
10 facts about the blogger
- Name: Jane Frances Ekwueme Oluomachukwu Mmesomachukwu (Mouthful I know, feel free to call me Jane, Jane Frances, Meejakes or jakes).
- Family: I am a Nigerian from the East, I come from a family of 8. I have 5 siblings and they mean everything to me.
- Education: I recently completed a Bachelor of Arts program in Journalism and Mass communication.
- What I do: I am an Event coordinator, Content creator and writer (jack of many trades).
- Dreams: My dream is to become one of the richest and most influential women in Africa, set up a business structure that works and travel the world with my loved ones.
- Role Models: My Mother and every other woman who is empowered and is passionate about empowering other women.
- Passionate about : I am passionate about Fashion, Women empowerment, Feminism, Environmental Health and living life.
- Business Ventures: I currently run an Instagram travel page with my sister, it’s called Travel with friends. Check out our Instagram here
- Pet peeves: I hate dishonesty, people who are not what they seem and cartoons.
- Hobby: Reading fictional books, Listening to music and singing aloud (I cannot sing to save my life), surfing the internet (Instagram is my drug), hanging out with friends.
Thank you for making it to the end of this post.
Do you have any further questions you would like to have us answer? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Until next time, Love Beautiful Almond.